July 8, 2006

Disconnected.

I am in Ottawa, Canada right now, attending another conference. For the first time in many years I am feeling disconnected because of a lack of regular access to internet. They gave us temporary access in a lab, but that lab is only open 8:00 - 16:00 on weekdays, during most of which time I am busy attending classes. Today I found this internet cafe and time to write this post.

However, I am having a great time in the conference. I am learning much and enjoying it too. Ottawa is a nice city. We are in the University of Ottawa campus which is very close to the downtown.

I will be here for another two weeks. Regular posting will resume after that.

4 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:06 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, after you are habituated with 24hrs internet, it feels difficult to live without it.

 
At 7:28 AM, July 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Krishna,
are you back?

@ Deb,
what's up?

 
At 11:31 AM, July 20, 2006, Blogger Krishna said...

Amit, I will be back on Sunday, 23rd July.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]