June 12, 2006

In Italy.

After a relaxing and largely sedentary sojourn at home in India, I am back to work (which includes blogging). The scene of my activities now is Trieste, Italy where I am attending a workshop and conference.

My month-long stay in India was tranquil and pleasurable. I stayed at home mostly, ate good food, watched cricket and read some nice books, notably this and this. Owing to the nature of my stay, busy and lazy, I did not blog. That is not to imply, however, that I did not have regular urges to pen some thoughts. I did. May be I will still write about those thoughts - if the urges persist and time permits.

Presently, I am occupied with this conference. It is very exciting and I look forward to some nontrivial learning in the coming three weeks.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Chetan said...

Waiting to hear about your experiences in Italy, a short travelogue is in order complete with your take on Italian cuisine, including difference between Italian and American pizzas.

 
At 11:26 AM, June 14, 2006, Blogger Krishna said...

I am quite occupied with the conference, and probably won't have time to travel except possibly in the weekends. I am no sure yet where I will go, if at all. But surely I will put down my experiences if there are any. As for the food, I am not much of a connoisseur, and I can't comment knowledgeably on Italian cuisine. All I can say is it's alright!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]